Thursday, January 8, 2009

thank you, merci, ありがとう



















Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who purchased my album, and also express appreciation to the fine folks who reviewed it and thus helped to spread the word.

I've also been surprised and elated to see Popmonster on several Top 10 Releases of 2008 lists. Here's what I've seen so far:

#1 on the Absolute Powerpop Top 125 Releases of 2008 list

#2 on the Powerpop Station Top 100 Albums of 2008 list

#3 on the Power Pop Show's Top 100 Releases of 2008

#3 on the Not Lame Blog: Mike Baron's top 10 Releases of 2008 list

#9 on the Powerpopaholic top 10 Releases of 2008 list

#1 on the Banophernalia.com's top 10 Releases of 2008 list

MONSTROUS
THANKS
to everyone at these sites, radio stations, and record labels for your support! But I suppose (hope) the best thanks I can give is to make another record, which I hope to begin doing immediately.

Happy New year everybody!

No comments: